Big News, Experience, Uncategorized

A Rainbow of MoJitos….

9 Comments

Name
What can we help you with?

Your Comments

9 Comments so far

1. Dan says:

PLEASE consider bringing Cup O Joe to NorthEastern PA area !!!!

2. Shaun says:

I am very excited about the new location in the Lazarus building! As a downtown resident, this will be a great hangout spot! Thanks!

3. Brian says:

I noticed the mayor is having a reception at the new Commons location tonight. What’s the latest on opening to the public?

4. mstrendydiva says:

Hi. We wanted to come Saturday morning before yoga at the Columbus Commons…are you open yet? What is your grand opening date?

5. mark says:

Perhaps you could publish the hours or phone number?

6. Lori says:

Love the new location. Just another block or so from where the bus drops me off from work, and within minutes I have a large cup of my favorite, Highlander Grogg (?). I could be wrong on the exact name, but you will be hooked! So there’s your warning…

7. Patty B says:

I work near this location, so the convenience for me can’t be bear. They have great food. However, I find their food and service to be inconsistent. Sometimes the sweet potato fries come in a generous portion, crispy and nicely seasoned. Other times the portion is small and the fries and soggy. The service at the bar is great, but sometimes they forget to wait on you if you are sitting at a table. Some of the waitresses and very friendly, but the some of the men seem quite somber and never smile. The last time I was in there the waiter appeared to be nervous and he put his hands all over my coffee cup. I will keep trying in hopes that the service and food will gain some consistency over time.

8. Hi there folks! My husband and I like to lunch here but we LOVE the service and the staff even more. Neil and company go out of their way consistently to ensure a pleasant fun experience in the sincerest of fashions. Thank you so much for the smile and joy in my day. I wish you guys continued success.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. The CSO’s new summer home (in 2012) | Julia's Horn Page - April 23, 2011

[...] choices to choose from by relocating downtown.  Walking through the park last week, I saw that Cup O Joe will be opening a new shop directly across from the park, which I am very excited [...]

Share your view